- Reduced cost of operation
- Productive performance
- Simplified service
- Models: MP30UX
- Capacity: 3300lbs
- Load Weight: 3300lbs
- Max Lift Height: 7.48
- Environment: Indoor
- Power: Electric
- Primary Task: Ground Level Transport Only
- Auto Manufacturing
- Chemicals & Plastics
- Paper & Packaging
For operations of all sizes, keeping material handling costs in check is critical to protecting profits. That's why we engineered the UX Series to provide a simple, efficient match for the needs of less-demanding applications.
- Affordable purchase price to help protect the bottom line and scale your fleet confidently
- Reliable quality and support you expect from the Yale brand and dealer network
- Simple design limits service requirements and replacement parts, helping control running costs
To reach their potential and achieve productivity targets, operators need the right tool for the job. They have a lot on their plate, too, oftentimes with even more than just material handling tasks.
The UX Series electric pallet truck is a versatile solution in a simple, reliable package to get the job done quickly – and move on to the next task.
- Small turning radius of less than 5 feet offers versatility required in tight spaces
- Drive capability even while tiller is upright helps improve maneuverability
- Variable speed control to tailor performance to task at hand
- Low speed switch integrated in handle for precise control
- Built-in charger simplifies charging and keeps operators focused on value-added tasks – not charging pallet jacks
- Designed with safety features like emergency stop and reverse buttons
- Integrated casters offer increased stability
The UX Series does not require an advanced skillset and robust maintenance operation to service. Its maintenance-friendly design helps make routine service simple and fast, while limiting total maintenance required.
- No computer-based diagnostics required
- Sealed, maintenance-free batteries reduce overall service requirements
- Solid structural design and durable plastic covers stand up to routine use with ease
- Formed, heavy gauge steel provides maximum fork strength and longevity
- Simple components for easier, efficient troubleshooting