LiftOne offers a wide range of flexible financing solutions and streamlined monthly invoicing to assist in your equipment purchasing decisions. Contact our Finance Department today to discuss how we can help you manage the financing of your operation – whether for one machine or a whole fleet – we will work together to find a solution that works best for you and your business.
Streamline your financials by going paperless. With LiftOne’s free paperless invoicing, you can receive invoices and statements digitally. You’ll enjoy secure online access from home or office, the ability to download invoices and statements instantly, and reduce paper waste to help protect the environment.
- Installment Loan: Allows the customer to make a down payment or trade-in, and then structure payments over a period of time.
- Full Payout (FPO): Allows the customer to make lease payments over a period of time, then purchase the machine for a “bargain purchase option” at the end of the lease term. Options can be set as low as $1 (“Dollar Option Lease”). Taxes are financed upfront on a dollar option lease instead of billed monthly.
- Rental Purchase Option (RPO): Acquire the equipment you need by using the rental period to build equity. You have the flexibility to return it at the end of the rental period use one of the aforementioned financial products for financing. We offer very flexible terms and rates.
- Stated Purchase Option (SPO): Provides the customer with the lowest possible payment and gives the customer an option of returning the equipment or purchasing it at a pre-determined price (based on Fair Market Value) at the end of the lease term. This is an operating lease that may be treated as an “off balance sheet” solution.
- Fair Market Value Lease (FMV with LTR): Provides the customer with a low rental payment and gives the customer an option of returning the equipment or purchasing it at Fair Market Value, which is determined at the end of the lease term. This is an operating lease that may be treated as an “off balance sheet” solution.
- Governmental Lease Options: Allows governmental entities to finance equipment.
Applying for Financing?
Please return the appropriate completed forms to our Finance Department for processing. Please contact your local representative at (855) 543-8663 with any Questions
440 E. Westinghouse Blvd.
Charlotte, NC 28279
Fax: (704) 731-7317