- Ergonomic advantages
- Shorter cycle times
- Durable construction
- Models: MPC060-MPC080VG
- Primary Task: Ground Level Transport Only
- Environment: Indoors
- Power Source: Electric
- Capacity: 6000-8000lbs
- Max Load Height: 9.25
- Max Load Weight: 8000lbs
- Auto Manufacturing
- Chemicals & Plastics
- E-Commerce & Retail Fulfilment
From the large operator platform to the intuitive controls, our intelligently designed ergonomics make heavy duty center riders easier and more comfortable to operate.
- Vertically adjustable control handle design provides full control of travel, steering and horn while allowing optimal maneuverability
- Premium Backrest Package (optional) includes a 3-inch thick back pad with auxiliary controls and integral armrest and storage bin
- Removable cushioned floormat and cushioned knee and back pads create comfortable workspace
- Floor-mounted speed control switch for faster “rabbit” speed
Thanks to its control handle design, short head length and tight turning radius, the Yale center rider provides excellent maneuverability – even in tight spaces like loading docks.
- Strategically positioned undercarriage components enable easy travel over dock plates
- Full 6-inch lift height for easy pick up of oversized pallets
With the constant pressure to move more product quickly, Yale center riders are designed to produce shorter cycle times. Its 24-volt AC drive can achieve a 7.8-8.1 mph travel speed.
- Pace-setting, programmable acceleration and travel speeds allow more loads to be moved per hour
- Tapered fork design provides easy and smooth pallet entry and exit
- Pick Assist Control Handle (optional) allows operators to move the truck down an aisle while they pick and build a load without having to get on and off the truck
- Auto Deceleration System provides controlled deceleration when operator returns throttle to neutral, reducing fatigue and enhancing productivity
To stay productive, you need equipment that can handle rigorous demands, day after day. Uneven surfaces, contacting pallets, repeatedly starting and stopping—all in a day’s work.
That’s why we’ve built a truck that’s up to the challenge.
- Heavy duty lift linkage system can be easily adjusted from the top and features oversized pull rods, reducing the chances of damage and the need to replace
- Electrical compartment cover is made out of a thermo-plastic material that is exceptionally rugged, attached with spring clips for easily removed without tools
- Stationary traction motor eliminates directional contactors and flexing of power cables
- Electro-mechanical brake reduces high maintenance associated with conventional drum and shoe brake