J2 JOEY Low Level Order Picker Big Joe
The J2 “JOEY” Low Level Order Picker combines the compact design and exceptional maneuverability of our J1 Task Support Vehicle with attributes of a counterbalanced forklift. The result is a versatile machine that can be used for low level order picking, and staging of pallets.
Utilizing many of the same reliable components as the J1, the J2 low level order picker can elevate an operator 48″ and features a mini mast that can lift up to 1,500 lb loads to a 72″ elevation. The J2 Low Level Order Picker offers travel speeds up to 4.5mph.
J2 Low Level Order Picker can be used to effectively order pick from low level locations and improve access to pick faces close to the floor. Travel is provided by a high efficiency AC drive motor on each unit that can be programmed through the onboard LCD dash. Power comes from a 340AH industrial battery or 224AH AGM maintenance free battery pack that is an available option.
• LCD dash display with selectable travel settings and diagnostics
• Electronic power steering with infinitely variable speed control
• Finger tip controls integrated into retractable vehicle guardrails
• 180 degree articulating driveline with compact minimum turn radius
• Optional forward controls eliminate the side guardrails
Vehicle Type: Low Level Order Pickers
Capacity: 1,500@ 24″ LC
Power: 24 volt AC electric with Zapi transistor control