- Decreased downtime
- Low cost of operation
- Built for comfort
- Enhanced productivity
- Models: R1.4-2.5
- Capacity: 3000-5500lbs
- Load Weight: 5500lbs
- Max Lift Height: 502
- Environment: Indoor
- Power: Electric
- Primary Task: Lifting and Stacking
- Chemicals & Plastics
High-quality components matched with easy service access provides efficient maintenance and repairs, helping minimize downtime and maintain high productivity.
- Hinged door gives easy service access to motors, hydraulics and other components
- Greased for “life” mast rollers
- Basic display provides critical status of components and error codes
- Single plug-in service access point for truck diagnostics
- Laptop to PC service tool for service technicians
- Diagnostic plug-in point on standard and premium displays
- Double-wired CANbus and controllers
- 100% leak free quick disconnect hydraulic fittings
- 3,000-hour hydraulic oil and filter service interval; 7,500-hour transmission oil change
With many businesses facing growing financial pressures, every operational detail must be optimized. By identifying and addressing details such as extended service intervals on key components, long lasting components and battery management, our moving mast reach truck series delivers what your business demands.
Operators are integral to the success of your operation. Every detail of the operator’s experience was considered and built into the moving mast reach truck design. Work-induced fatigue during a tough shift is reduced when the truck is comfortable and easy to operate with great visibility.
- Simple, integrated control
- Comfortable, contoured shape that matches natural resting of the hand
- Maximum grip surface
- Fingertip mini-joystick control
- Angled and contoured arm rest for increased operating comfort
- Incorporates mini-lever control
- Integrated function control buttons
- Lowered bulkhead
- Visibility through and around the mast
- Intelligent positioning of free lift cylinder
- Enhanced visibility decreases neck, head and shoulder fatigue during operation
Warehouse operations are constantly under pressure to deliver more swiftly and more cost effectively. Our moving mast reach trucks have been optimized to meet these challenges.
- ECO-eLo Performance Mode drives down operating costs by switching to Energy Efficiency Mode and reduce energy consumption without affecting productivity.
- Adjustable speed reduction enhances straight line travel and stabilizes maneuverability on cornering.
- Traction motor gives powerful acceleration with a travel speed of up to 8.7 mph.
- Mast delivers 143 ft. per minute lift speeds, with certain masts lifting up to 551 in.
- Self-adjusting brake system eliminates brake pads, hydraulic oil change and piping.