N-ZR3-ZDR3, N-ZRS3-ZDRS3 Hyster
- Move more with less
- Ergonomic design
- Excellent Visibility
- Low Cost of Operation
- Models: N-ZR3-ZDR3, N-ZRS3-ZDRS3
- Capacity: 3000-4500lbs
- Load Weight: 4500lbs
- Max Lift Height: 444
- Environment: Indoor
- Power: Electric
- Primary Task: Lifting and Stacking
- Chemicals & Plastics
- NZR3-NZDR3-NZDR3NZRS3-NZDRS3 Reach Truck Brochure
- NZR3-NZDR3NZRS3-NZDRS3 Reach Truck Sales Flyer
- NZR3-NZDR3NZRS3-NZDRS3 Reach Truck Sales Flyer SPA
- NZR3-NZDR3 Reach WarehouseTech Guide.pdf
- NZRS3-NZDRS3 Retail Reach Tech Guide
- Hyster Posture Relief Flyer
- Hyster Special Equipment Brochure
- Power Cellect Sales Flyer
Hyster reach trucks use less energy while moving more pallets per hour than our competitiors. You can shave seconds off of each pick, every hour, every truck, every shift, helping to skyrocket productivity and savings. You get more uptime per battery charge and reduced electrical charging frequency/consumption over competitive reach trucks. It’s a win-win.
Automotive steering in both directions helps shorten training time for new operators, reduces rack and product damage and offers natural steering familiarity in both directions. Pedal-free design allows freedom to adjust stance during operation. Operators will appreciate standard adjustable and customizable features of the operator compartment.
The wide mast opening and lowered reach mechanism enhances the visibility of forks and load when picking at height. The lower frame profile and industry-exclusive notched load backrest with angled bar provides better base arm and fork tip visibility, allowing for precise control during pallet picking and placement.
Reduced scheduled lifetime maintenance decreases the amount of maintenance and technician labor required per truck, saving thousands per truck/per year. Easier servicing saves time on maintenance and increases uptime.