- Decreased downtime
- Low cost of operation
- Enhanced productivity
- Performance options
- Models: W20-30ZR
- Primary Task: Lifting and Stacking
- Environment: Indoors
- Power Source: Electric
- Capacity: 2000-3000lbs
- Max Load Height: 123
- Max Load Weight: 3000lbs
- Chemicals & Plastics
- E-Commerce & Retail Fulfilment
Complexity and accessibility can turn unscheduled downtime into a service nightmare and cost more than you bargained – not a problem with the ZR series.
- Optional multi-function display provides performance-at-a-glance of the battery state-of-charge with four high-intensity LED lights. The display also shows the truck hours, fault code indication and lift interrupt warning.
- Truck diagnostic information can be read using a hand-held programming tool (optional) or by checking the status of the LED indicator mounted on the controller. All wiring is tagged for quick, easy circuit tracing.
- Optional battery rollers and easily removed side gates are available to help maximize your uptime and facilitate fast, easy battery change-outs.
- ‘Knock-out’ load wheel axles offer quick and easy maintenance and replacement.
The W20-30ZR series is designed to improve your space utilization and productivity while driving down your cost of operations.
- VISTA® mast and pantograph reach mechanism give you an advantage in load handling versatility.They deliver 24 inches of reach and handle up to 3,000 lbs. at full extension and to shelf heights greater than 14 feet.
- Enjoy rock-solid stability whether you’re cornering, traveling, lifting or lowering, or traveling over rough floors and dock plates.
- 2-stage Limited Free-Lift (LFL) or 3-stage Full FreeLift (FFL) mast configurations let you reach the fourth shelf height position at 14 feet and above.
- Serial communications and solid-state switches with soldered wire connections increase reliability and uptime and reduce maintenance costs.
The Hyster Walkie Stacker product line gives you a significant capacity for work cycles handling palletized loads at the operational cost of a Walkie rather than a Rider truck.
- Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor (MOSFET) traction controller and Separately Excited Motor (SEM provide enhanced battery shift life and improved acceleration with higher top-end travels speeds when loaded.
- Bottom-mounted steering control handle’s ergonomic, easy-to-operate, fingertip control of proportional lift/lower, travel speed and direction, and an optional sideshift make load handling easier and more precise, increasing your productivity.
- Creep or “turtle” speed button allows you to maneuver the ZR-Reach series in and out of tight areas.
Three operator-selectable performance modes allow you to choose between three preset user configurations that affect acceleration, deceleration (neutral braking), and top travel speed. Now, customizing your Hyster Walkie Stacker product line’s performance to your application is easier than ever.
MODE 1: Economy Mode (battery saver) Soft acceleration; reduced top travel speed with the Auto Deceleration adjusted to a high level.
MODE 2: Performance with Auto Deceleration Medium acceleration; reduced top travel speed with the Auto Deceleration adjusted to a high level.
MODE 3: Performance with Minimum Auto Deceleration High acceleration; high top travel speed with the Auto Deceleration adjusted to the minimum level.