- Energy efficient
- Ergonomic operator compartment
- Low cost of operation
- J155-170XNSL models
- Models: J155-190XNL
- Primary Task: Lifting and Stacking, Towing
- Environment: Outdoors
- Power Source: Electric
- Capacity: 15500-19000lbs
- Max Load Height: 258
- Max Load Weight: 19000lbs
- Auto Manufacturing
- Chemicals & Plastics
- Paper & Packaging
The battery fully charges from lift lock-out (12% state of charge) in less than 90 minutes with the required 50kW charger, and once charged, it stays over 90% efficient throughout operation.
The strategic design that incorporates the integrated lithium-ion battery creates more space in the operator compartment, maximizing comfort and convenience to help propel productivity.
- Extra space allows the option for Air-Ride Seats for a smoother ride and operator comfort.
- With no ICE engine running, truck noise levels are much quieter and there are no emissions
- Low intermediate step height for easy three-point entry and exit.
- Highly adjustable steering column and ergonomically positioned operators seat with integrated armrest incorporating mini-levers for hydraulic control and other key functions.
- The dash display transmits continuous feedback to the operator of the truck’s status and is positioned for optimum visibility.
Lithium-ion power is an ideal solution for heavy-duty applications due to the sealed battery requiring no battery maintenance, faster charging, and longer overall battery cycle life when compared to typical lead-acid batteries.
If you are operating separate indoor and outdoor trucks, utilizing the J155-190XNL can cut your fleet in half. Why? Because this truck is designed to work in both indoor and outdoor applications.
J155-170XNSL truck models with a short counterweight are available to give extra maneuverability in applications where space is in short supply. The shortened counterweight and Turn Assist System helps provide an outstanding minimum outside turning radius and right angle stack.