- Stability for toughest loads
- Durability for demanding conditions
- Designed for comfort
- Ultimate productivity
- Low cost of ownership
- Models: ERC080-120VH
- Primary Task: Lifting and Stacking, Towing
- Environment: Indoors
- Power Source: Electric
- Capacity: 8000-12000lbs
- Max Load Height: 218
- Max Load Weight: 12000lbs
- Auto Manufacturing
- Chemicals & Plastics
- Paper & Packaging
Irregularly shaped or unwieldy loads are no problem for the ERC-VH series, built for superior stability even while lifting materials with long load centers.
- Yale Continuous Stability System reduces truck lean in turns, improving lateral stability and is completely maintenance free, with no controllers, no sensors and no extra wiring
- Innovative steer axle mounting design enables superior travel over uneven surfaces
- Trunnion-mounted masts reduce load distance, enabling improved long load center handling
- Load rollers canted at three degrees to resist forward and backward movement
Yale electric lift trucks must pass the same demanding 15-day environment test as ICE trucks, handling freezing temperatures, blistering heat, 30% grades and more. The ERC-VH is ready for loads up to 12,00 pounds in the most demanding conditions.
- ICE-like drive axle assemblly is designed with a cast ductile iron housing and full floating axle to withstand heavy loads
- Hydraulic components are industrial grade, including O-ring face seal fittings, hydraulic valves, fine micron filters and long-lasting hoist and tilt cylinders
- Mast channels built with one-piece, high-strength rolled steel
- CanBus electrical system offers strong performance and reduced wiring and electrical connections for improved reliability and excellent serviceability
Operator comfort enhances productivity and reduces fatigue. The ERC-VH prioritizes visibility, smooth, precise mast positioning, low-effort steering and human-engineerred controls to keep operators going strong, all shift long.
- Large, textured grab handles and deep, anti-skid steps for easy entry and exit
- Comfort-optimized seats, with no-cinch ELR seat belts and six inches of fore/aft adjustment with 13 latching positions
- Infinitely adjustable standard steering column through 26-degree range
- Rear drive handle with horn button
- Accutouch minilever electro-hydraulic controls (optional) offer shorter reach and throw, requiring considerably less effort to operate compared to mechanical levers
- Open floor plate design offers up to 11% more floor space
- Power-assisted braking reduces pedal effort, with ergonomic layout for greater comfort
The ERC-VH uses proven AC technology coupled with the Intellix VSM (vehicle systems manager) to provide enhanced performance through the usable battery discharge cycle.
- Selectable performance modes allow truck performance to be tailored to real-time conditions and operator skill
- AC motors provide powerful acceleration, fast travel speeds and fast lift and lower speeds
- Thermal management system enables high productivity while protecting key truck components
The largest share of money spent on a lift truck comes from operating costs, thrusting maintenance requirements, ease of service, durability and power costs front and center.
- AC traction and hydraulic motors completely eliminate brushes and rigging, reducing maintenance requirements and cost
- Disc brake system only requires periodic lubrication change at 4,000 hour intervals and automatically uses traction motor braking to reduce burden on service brakes
- Easy component access, including easily-removable floor plates and a rear-hinged hood that opens nearly 80 degrees