- Decreased downtime
- Low cost of operation
- Built for comfort
- Enhanced productivity
- Models: E45-70XN
- Primary Task: Lifting and Stacking, Towing
- Environment: Indoors
- Power Source: Electric
- Capacity: 4500-7000lbs
- Max Load Height: 264
- Max Load Weight: 7000lbs
- Auto Manufacturing
- Chemicals & Plastics
- Paper & Packaging
THE RIGHT FORKLIFT FOR TODAY'S DISTRIBUTION ENVIRONMENT
The Hyster® E45-70XN series lowers your cost of operations by delivering enhanced productivity, lower energy consumption, advanced dependability and reduced maintenance costs.
- Equipment Type
- 4 Wheel Electric / Forklifts
Durable components mean less downtime for service. The standard AC traction and hydraulic motors set the standard in materials handling, significantly reducing maintenance requirements. Hyster-designed thermal management system maximizes performance during continuous operation, while preventing damage to components due to heat.
- Two-piece steel floor plate and side plates are easily removed to provide instant service access.
- Lift-out floor plate requires no tools for operator checks.
- CANbus communications simplifies wiring and improves serviceability.
- On-board diagnostics reduce repair time and minimize expensive part-swapping.
- Easy battery access is provided via the gas spring-assisted hood and quick release handle.
The E45-70XN series lowers your cost of operations by delivering increased productivity, lowered energy consumption, advanced dependability and reduced maintenance costs. According to the VDI Energy Cycle Standardized Test, the E45-70XN series provides the lowest energy consumption among competitors. Pacesetter VSM (Vehicle System Manager) enables customization of truck performance.
The superior ergonomic design of the E45-70XN series means greater comfort for your operator. Enhanced ergonomics combined with customizable performance characteristics increase overall productivity and uptime.
- Easy-to-use 3-point entry design of operator compartment uses a molded hand grip and armrest/hip restraint to minimize muscle/joint strain.
- Seat-side mechanical levers are positioned for maximum comfort and offer an optional integrated thumb-actuated directional control switch.
- Adjustable steer column assures the right fit.
- Choice of 6 different seats enables a more customizable level of comfort.
- 12-inch steering wheel with integrated spinner knob reduces fatigue, provides more knee room, and goes lock-to-lock in just 4 turns.
- Optional auxiliary DC converter provides an automotive-style 12-volt outlet and an auxiliary power tap for customer installed accessories.
Customizable performance that matches operator skill with individual performance needs enables maximum productivity throughout the entire shift.
- Adjustment of customizable performance parameters to match your application needs is accessible via the multifunction display and technician password protection.
- A significant increase in loaded travel speeds and acceleration rates beyond the standard setting is possible when the Extended Shift setting is turned off.
- Standard Extended Shift AC controller settings provide the optimum balance between performance needs and battery shift life.
- Pacesetter Vehicle System Manager (VSM) enables customization of truck performance to suit application needs.