- Decreased downtime
- Built for comfort
- Enhanced productivity
- Models: E30-40HSD3
- Primary Task: Lifting and Stacking
- Environment: Indoors
- Power Source: Electric
- Capacity: 3000-4000lbs
- Max Load Height: 283
- Max Load Weight: 4000lbs
- Auto Manufacturing
- Chemicals & Plastics
- E-Commerce & Retail Fulfilment
When a job gets dirty, so does your truck. But that’s no challenge for this forklift. With sealed electrical connectors as well as enclosed master drive units and motors, you know that harmful dirt and grime will stay out of the components and washing down this truck will be worryfree. The AC traction and hoist motors eliminate the need for commutating brushes, and can reduce maintenance requirements.
BRUSHLESS AC TECHNOLOGY
- Eliminates motor brushes
- Requires no periodic maintenance
- Eliminates scheduled downtime and the cost for parts and service
- Eliminates the service requirements created by brush wear dust
- Does away with the commutator and its related parts and service costs
The E30-40HSD3 three-wheel stand forklift is an operator’s dream. Easy on/off access, low step height and a spacious suspended floor help to alleviate fatigue and can increase productivity. Your operators will be in control with fully proportional travel, lift/lower, tilt, and sideshift functions.
- Suspended Hyster Intelligent Ride Floor System reduces up to 65% of the shocks and vibrations transmitted to the operator’s feet, back and legs from dock plates, expansion joints, and other irregular floor surfaces. The maintenance-free design requires no weight adjustment from the operator.
- More usable floor area than leading competitors and no pedals to stand on to enable travel allow operators to adjust posture freely.
The Hyster E30-40HSD3 three-wheel configuration provides a small turning radius — turning in smaller aisles and dock operations than a sit-down unit. Your operators can save valuable time and be more productive when using one truck that can handle the big and small spaces.
- VISTA™PLUS mast offers up to 40% more visibility than leading competitors. Furthermore, we design our overhead guards to be even tougher than ANSI standards require, proving Hyster Company to be proactive regarding operator safety.
- Hyster patented Operator Sensing System trains operators to maintain proper position within the compartment during travel, giving them one less thing to worry about. In addition, the maintenance-free sensor system doesn’t require cleaning or adjustment.