- The Yale® Veracitor® VX truck delivers maximum performance for medium to heavy duty applications with state-of-the art features and industry leading power.
- The Continuous Stability System (CSS™) enhances the truck’s lateral stability with a simple, maintenance-free design that does not compromise uneven surface travel.
- Operator comfort is enhanced by the increased foot space in the well designed operator’s compartment. The isolated powertrain reduces noise and vibration, minimizing operator fatigue and increasing operator productivity throughout a shift.
- Excellent operator visibility is afforded through the Yale® Global Hi-Vis™ mast.
- From the rear-opening, one-piece hood and on board diagnostics, to the reliable, most comprehensive parts availability in the industry, this truck was designed with service details in mind.
- For applications requiring the use of attachments; Yale® attachment ready models are available with a factory modified front end, which allow for seamless truck and Bolzoni Auramo attachment interface.
- Primary Task: Lifting and Stacking
- Environment: Indoors, Outdoors
- Power Source: Gasoline/Petrol, LP
- Capacity: 4,000 – 7,000 lbs
- Max Load Height: 217
- Max Load Weight: 7000 lbs
Rugged and Versatile with Customizable Options for Any Application
- Equipment Type
- Compact Internal Combustion Engine / Forklifts