- “Drop Battery Box” – Specially configured battery sits low in the frame resulting in a lower seating position, making entry and exit from the truck easier. The new stamped steel hood is designed for durability and protection.
- A newly designed operator module provides a comfortable and productive operator compartment that features a 20% increase in floor space and a relocated ‘heads-up’ multifunction display for enhanced visibility and pallet control.
- AC technology delivers quick and smooth changes in travel direction, offers precise speed control with excellent acceleration which significantly increases productivity.
- The “zero Turn” radius steer axle and Dual AC Drive motors combine to provide extraordinary maneuverability Hyster designed thermal management system maximizes performance during continuous operation, while preventing damage to components due to heat
- Primary Task: Lifting and Stacking
- Environment: Indoors, Outdoors
- Power Source: Electric
- Capacity: 4,500 - 7,000 lbs
- Max Load Height: 271
- Max Load Weight: 7000 lbs
The Power You Need with Zero Emissions
The J45-70XN forklift trucks offer numerous advantages in quality and ergonomics that make them one of the most operator-friendly AC-powered lift trucks on the market.
The innovative component design and “Drop Battery Box” of this lift truck series allows for the use of pneumatic tires on an electric truck, which provides a “Zero Emissions” alternative for 4,500-7,000 pound capacity indoor and outdoor applications. The pneumatic tires also help reduce vibration to provide a smooth, comfortable ride, even over less than ideal surfaces.
- Equipment Type
- 4 Wheel Electric / Forklifts