- 3-way adjustable seat, 6-way adjustable arm rest control module
- “Soft touch” mini levers offer a more ergonomic design
- Includes multifunction display panel located to the right of operator
- Lever controls or optional joystick provide optimum hydraulic control
- Powered by a strong and reliable EPA Tier 4 Final compliant Cummins® QSL 9L diesel engine with 350 HP. Is equipped with an after treatment package featuring selective catalytic reduction (SCR), and diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC).e right of operator
- Includes robust and proven Dana Spicer Off-Highway (SOH) TE-32 powershift transmission.
- Cummins engine and SOH TE-32 transmission have shutdown systems monitoring low oil/high temperatures. The powertrain derate system helps prevent damage to the drivetrain and components by extending the life of engine oil, transmission and coolant fluids.
- Features durable Kessler D102 drive axle.
- Oil immersed wet disc brakes are incorporated in the drive axle to provide excellent control and longer life.
- On demand cooling features hydraulically driven cooling fan that draws power only when cooling is required.
- Automatic throttle-up provides automatic response to lift inputs from the operator when the lift lever is activated. Controlled rev-up keeps the engine in the most efficient band to deliver good fuel economy.
- Hibernate idle feature reduces engine idle speed to further conserve fuel.
- The electrical system utilizes sealed deutsch automotive quality connectors throughout. The wires are single colored and numbered for ease of tracing.
- Primary Task: Lifting and Stacking
- Environment: Outdoors
- Power Source: Diesel
- Capacity: 80,000 - 105,000
- Max Load Height: 275
- Max Load Weight: 105000
Versatile, Powerful and Dependable
- Equipment Type
- Forklifts / High Capacity Lift Trucks